WE ARE National Federation “Chemistry” – CL “PODKREPA”
The Federation was established on January 17, 1992, as an independent, national, voluntary trade union organization.
The association includes workers from the chemical industry: pharmacy, rubber, glass, cosmetics, natural gas, cellulose, plastics, soil conditioners, construction materials and more.
NF Chemistry – OUR GOALS
- to assist in the formation, stabilization and development of trade union unity, both at the sectoral and national level;
- to guarantee respect for freedom of association;
- to support similar professional organizations and to carry out constant cooperation with them in the spirit of unity and solidarity;
- to take action to guarantee the right to decent work, respect for human dignity and continuous improvement of the quality of work, health and safety at work and living conditions;
- to work to improve national social and economic legislation by adapting it to the new European realities;
- to protect the interests of those working in the industry;
- participation in the national bilateral and tripartite social dialogue;
- active participation in the negotiation and collective bargaining to guarantee the fundamental rights and freedoms of workers in the industry.
NF Chemistry – OUR MISSION
We work to improve the social dialogue in the chemical sector in Bulgaria through:
- transporting European social legislation;
- sharing knowledge and exchanging experience with similar organizations from Member States and candidate countries;
- development of international cooperation as a key factor in improving European and national social dialogue;
- presentation of trade union information and consultation as a factor for creating favorable conditions for employee participation in the decision-making process in enterprises;
- guaranteeing social security, social protection and social inclusion;
- ensuring equal opportunities for both sexes;
- ensuring stable employment levels and promoting youth employment for sustainable economic growth and innovation;
- lifelong learning and conducting trade union training to improve the quality of work and life;
- active participation in the implementation of national strategic priorities in the context of the Europe 2020 Strategy.
NF Chemistry – OUR FUTURE
- to be a key factor in social life in Bulgaria;
- to be a flexible and responsible organization;
- to present opportunities for continuous training and professional development of employees in the industry, as a means of building high expertise;
- strengthening our participation in IndustriALL Europe and IndustriALL Global initiatives;
- to be active participants in the life of the European and world social movement.
Use the following contacts to contact us